Tuesday, November 20, 2007

My latest trip to the Library


Maybe I should change the name of my blog to Cafe Knits or something! LOL I apologize to any crocheters out there that are looking for a Crochet exclusive blog. But lately it seems that I just can't get enough info on knitting! I have to admit that it is also quite addictive! So if you've only ever crocheted and have never picked up the needles, you should at least give it a try!
I do however solemnly swear that I will continue posting about crochet as soon as the newness of my knitting passion wears off a bit! ;)
Anyways, as you can see I stocked up on some more knitting books during my latest trip to the library. Why is it that it's so much easier to find books on knitting than on crochet? There was a whole shelf dedicated to knitting and only a small section that contained books on crochet. Is knitting more popular? I had never thought about it until I started visiting the library on a regular basis.
Well, until next time... I hear one of my kiddos waking up!

2 comments:

Shelly @ thePINKbarn said...

I want to learn to knit and crochet! Nope, can't do either! But when I pick up books and start looking at all the amazing things I could create I get butterflies....ha ha! Question....how in the world do you keep up with TWO blogs??? :-) (not to mention your shops!!!)

Bay Area Knitter said...

Well I'm pretty much self-taught in both knitting and crochet (except for a couple of 2 hour classes on knitting at the library!)
As for being able to keep up with my blogs and my shops, most of it takes place in the wee hours of the night, after the kids are in bed! =)