Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our first "You've been Spotted"! Brownie Ala Mode and Key Lime Pie Crochet Patterns

I'm adding a new feature titled "You've been Spotted by Cafe Crochet . net". Here I will share with you my most recent finds including books, designers, cool blogs, etc... You name it! If you or your website have anything to do with yarn, knitting or crochet, you may just get spotted by us and be featured here! Of course I will alert the ones I spot and I'm hoping to have a button/badge made-up very soon that you can add to your page!
This is our very first "You've been Spotted" find... Can you believe that these are crocheted works of art and not delectable desserts? They definitely look good enough to eat! I just couldn't resist sharing this cute find with you! You can find these crochet patterns at Maria's Handmade Crochet on Etsy. She really does put her heart and soul into her work.


If you haven't heard of Etsy, you don't know what you're missing! That's where I stumbled upon these oh so cute crochet patterns! It's THE place to buy and sell ALL things handmade! I actually have two shops there... You can view my items at Monkey Baby Boutique and Bangles N Bags Boutique ...STOP BY!

No comments: