Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker

Lacy, sexy summer tops. Chic, cozy sweaters. Chunky, funky hats and colorfully crafty afghans— it all starts with the single, simple act of wrapping a hook around a strand of yarn. Then come the stitches, the flourishes, the unlimited creativity. Stylish, cheeky in tone, chock-full of information and inspiration, this is the indispensable guide. Learn the skills. Speak the lingo. Make the stuff. And give old granny square a chance. Click the image below for more info.


Stitch 'n Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker

2 comments:

Nicole said...

thanks. u share a lot of great resources here. i usually only crochet in the fall and winter, so it's soon time for me to pick up a couple of new projects! :-)

Bay Area Knitter said...

You're welcome! I actually started crocheting again while pregnant with my son... Now I can't put it down! I guess it can be really addicting! ;)
And I love be able to share all of my fabulous finds with everyone on here!