Friday, September 14, 2007

Are you knitting daily?

I just joined Knitting Daily this afternoon. It's the new online knitting (and crochet) community, pattern library, and newsletter brought to you by Interweave Press, publishers of Interweave Knits, Knitscene, Spin-Off, and Interweave Crochet magazines, as well as a lot of really cool knitting books. Best of all you can sign up for free!

ru knitting daily?

They have tons of FREE patterns for members to download... and I found this humorous and all too true little article titled "Why Knit a Bag?" Now I LOVE handbags... so that caught my eye. I have already crocheted a handbag, so maybe I'll try knitting one next! They've got at least a dozen free bag patterns! There's even a whimsical "credit card bag"! So what are you waiting for? Sign up for your free membership today!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

hi. wanted to let u know i added u to my links list! :-) wasn't sure what you meant about m is for monkey . . . :-) i do create custom graphics!

Nicole said...

:-) thanks for the comment back. i totally get it now! :-) i checked out monkeybaby--how fun!

yeah, m is for monkey could be delightful. . . i am sort-of picturing it with the m looking sort-of like one of those old-school building blocks.

would you be interested in ordering a custom graphic? i think it would be a ton of fun to do one for you! if so, just convo me on etsy or leave another comment on my blog if you're ok w/it being public. ;-)

either way, no pressure. goodwill all around! best of luck! :-) am keeping you in my links, so will visit again! :-)