Friday, September 14, 2007

Monkey Baby Boutique Update!


I have been a "busy bee" lately... Staying up until all hours of the night... researching products, contacting companies, and working on stocking my inventory for my new online Baby Boutique! Nobody told me that this would be so time consuming! LOL But I'm loving every minute of it! And I can't wait to find the next "gotta have it" item to add to my store! I'm also definitely planning to incorporate my crochet into this project as well... I'm planning to list some of my crocheted stuffed toys (hmmm... wonder if I can make something similar to sock monkeys with my crocheting skills?), blankets, hats/caps, and more... (Time permitting!) Once I get my store a bit more stocked, I'll have time to relax a little and get back to working on some of my crochet projects!
I also started teaching myself how to knit, which I wrote about in some of my previous posts! Oh and by the way, I actually bought myself a pair of knitting needles yesterday! Yay! Bye-Bye chopsticks! LOL
Can you say I have a bit too much on my plate at the moment? Sometimes I wonder how I can even get half of it done! But, most of my work happens late at night after the kids are in bed. Anyways, I'm off to make lunch for the kids right now... I'll try to post more later today!

p.s. I received my first issue of Interweave Crochet magazine yesterday and there are some wonderful articles I'd like to share with you! If you scroll to the bottom of their page you can get a FREE TRIAL ISSUE! Until next time!

No comments: