Monday, March 10, 2008

Susan Todd Designs


Susan Todd offers Sustainable Style from Recycled Sweaters. Her collection includes beautiful bags and nifty needleworks accessories. If you've ever wondered where that sweater went, which your great aunt gave you for Christmas in 1973... well, she's found it... along with many others. She has rescued forgotten wool sweaters from a big salvage house, washed and dried them and given them a new life! Her bags are roomy and have lots of pockets to fit all your needle needs, perfect for that on-the-go project. And forget the dry cleaners, all of her bags are machine wash and dry!


Susan launched her current line of bags in 1997. She then added her needleworks line when she realized that many knitters (including actress Julia Roberts) were using her very functional designs as project bags. Susan is dedicated to providing her customers with high quality bags and accessories whose allure and practicality will endure for years to come! Visit Susan Todd Designs today!

"It is great that I am using recycled materials.
We smile as we make each bag."

Susan Todd


2 comments:

Nicole said...

I finally found the recipe for the Challah Braids I had pictured on my blog last month--I had tacked it up onto a bulletin board that I rarely look at--funny. So, my internet service wasn't working last night, but I promise I'll have the recipe posted by the end of the week! :-) I didn't forget. :-)

Bay Area Knitter said...

Awesome! Thanks! I'll keep an eye out for it! =)