Sunday, March 9, 2008

Little Labyrinth

Darling little Tassel Hat in custom colours


I just found another wonderful fiber artist through Etsy, Amanda, a 25 year old SAHM (stay-at-home-mom) to two boys and two girls. Her children are the inspiration for all of her designs. She is also a professional children's photographer. She loves to knit, and she loves hats... so it's not unusual that her favourite things to create are knitted hats for little ones!

Stripey Stocking Cap in luscious soft wool/cashmere/silk blend yarns

Aren't these hats absolutely adorable? Not to mention, the baby photos are a delight! She really captured the moments with these shots!
While browsing through her shop, I also discovered a new doll! Lati Dolls! What a bonus! One thing I haven't shared on here before is that I also collect dolls! Hmmm... I may need to save up my pocket change for quite awhile though if I want to add this cutie to my collection!

This Lati doll is wearing a hand knit hood in 100% soft merino wool

All of Amanda's hats are made-to-order... Visit her Etsy shop, Little Labyrinth, to see more of her gorgeous creations! Hey Amanda, would you be willing to answer some questions for our first ever blog Interview? With 4 little ones, I'm sure she's got plenty of stories to share!

No comments: