Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Stitches West 2012 Here I Come!

I'm gearing up to attend Stitches West again this year. It's being held at the Santa Clara Convention Center this weekend. I just bought my Vendor/Market Floor admission tickets online this evening. Last year was the first time I had ever attended the event, and it's not to be missed! I had a wonderful time!
I even had the opportunity to meet Jennifer Hansen of Stitch Diva Studios.


Myself with Jennifer Hansen (Stitch Diva), and her son at Stitches West 2011

Jennifer Hansen working some Tunisian Crochet at Stitches West 2011
Jennifer will be there again this weekend and I look forward to seeing her. I may even try my hand at some Tunisian Crochet soon. I'm sure I'll be able to find just the right hook while I'm there.  

No comments: