Sunday, February 19, 2012

Aly's Crochet Creations

http://www.alyscrochetcreations.com/
What a gorgeous bag! And would you believe it is totally made out of recycled plastic bags? I was giving a knitting demonstration at Beverly's Fabric & Crafts store this afternoon when I spotted a customer carrying this bag. We started chatting and I told her how cute I thought her bag was. I then discovered that she crocheted it herself! I'm pleased to share this photo with you, because of course I just had to take a picture! Her new website,  Aly's Crochet Creations, will be up and running soon, so pay her a visit! I can't wait to see what else she has to offer!

2 comments:

Stel said...

Neat. I started with something like that, but it's killing my elbow, so it's shelved for now :-)

Bay Area Knitter said...

She did say there was alot of work involved in making it. It is lovely though! Thanks for your comment Stel! :)