Monday, February 11, 2008

Fiber Fiction!

Well, I just finished reading "A Good Yarn" by Debbie Macomber tonight. It was a wonderfully easy read and a very enjoyable book. You feel as if you know each of the characters personally and share the joys and pains that each one goes through. I loved that it was based on a yarn shop and the women that enrolled in the knitting class there. Fiber and Fiction! What an awesome combination! I love reading a good book, and especially one that envolves a "good yarn"! I can't wait to read her other 2 Blossom Street books now!

2 comments:

AudreyO said...

My daughter and I both enjoy her books. She a great author. I don't knit, but I certainly do crochet :)

Bay Area Knitter said...

Well I started out crocheting and just caught the knitting bug over the past year. Now I LOVE both! And I'm really enjoying Debbie's "Shop on Blossom Street" which I'm reading now. I realized I'm reading them out of order though. "A Good Yarn" is the 2nd book which I read first!