Saturday, January 26, 2008

Crocheted Boots!

As I was waiting at the gate at the airport not too long ago, I noticed a woman that was wearing the most awesome pair of what appeared to be tall crocheted boots. I really should have asked her where she got them, but alas I just admired them from afar.
Anyways, ever since then I've wondered if there would be a way to make a pair for myself, because I Googled "Crocheted Boots" and found a couple of different brands, but they're quite pricey! Here are a couple of pictures to give you an idea of what I'm talking about:
UGG Australia's Classic Crochet Tall Boot (which I love)

and Sienna Miller's Crochet Boots (cute, cute, cute!!!)


If anyone out there has a pattern for this type of boot, and you'd like to share it with us, I'll post it right here for everyone to enjoy (giving you full credit of course)! I would absolutely love to have a pair of these for myself! I just don't know where to buy, or how to make the soles!

7 comments:

Cherie Makes said...

It doesn't look like you've gotten any responses yet, that's too bad, I've been looking for a pattern too. I'll keep checking back!

Unknown said...

I found your link while searching for crocheted boots, You may find plenty of crocheted boots from here crocheted boots or else there are plenty of other style ugg boots Ugg boots you may also send your inquiry to these companies

Unknown said...

Kindly correct the second link i posted to you Ugg boots

Carolyn Lee said...

We now sell the exact same boots Sienna Miller is wearing at http://www.crochet-boots.com. They are Livs Boots and we have them in every color, style and size available. Carolyn

Unknown said...

the slouchy kind: http://www.zibbet.com/FurbabiesBoutique2007/artwork?artworkId=224854

thicker sole kit:
http://www.royalyarns.com/Authentic-Knitting-Board-Boot-Kit-WSuede-Soles-Medium-9-12quot-Length-KS3009-M_p_46390.html

enjoy everyone, I hope this helps. Lots of love!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stitchesnbitches said...

i think i've figured out how the Sienna miller boot is constructed.
I want to test it out before posting a pattern, but once it's done you can find it at http://imakesht.tumbr.com